Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Pawning is a Practical Way to Get Cash Fast


garden city pawn pawn loan lavonia, michiganPawning is a practical way to get cash fast when you’re in a short term cash crunch. There’s no need to mess with credit cards or bug  family & friends for cash. There is no risk of losing your items as long as you’re aware of how the pawn loan system works.

Make sure you get all of your questions answered, like:

-       How many days do I have to pick up my item/s?
-       Is there a grace period after the expiration date?
-       What happens if I default on a payment?
-       What are the interest rates?
-       Can I extend my pawn loan?
-       How can I you extend my pawn loan?
-       Where and how can I make my payments?

 

Not sure if you can pawn an item?

If you’re curious about the value of something – bring it in and we’ll take a look at it. After a thorough evaluation, we’ll tell you your item’s value and give you an offer – or discuss your loan options. If you have several items – save time and Send A Picture and description or TEXT US pictures of your items and we’ll give you a fast, free estimate!

No comments:

Post a Comment